WHO WE ARE: Old Town Association (OTA) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) merchant association comprised of business owners and community members in the Old Town Cottonwood area in Cottonwood, AZ. We were founded with the mission of improving the commercial district on behalf of the business owners here. Our service area is located primarily in the commercial district on Main Street between N. 7th Street and N. Cactus Street.
OTA BOARD MEETINGS: We meet on the second Tuesday of every month at 5:00pm at the Business Assistance Center, 821 N. Main St, Cottonwood 86326. Annual OTA Members Meeting will be Wednesday 8/29 6:00pm at Winery101 1019 N. Main Street Old Town Cottonwood.
HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH MEMBERS: Currently, we communicate with members via e- mail by sending out meeting notices, event notifications, promotional opportunities, and information and news from area businesses. Our website, oldtown.org, is updated regularly with current information, as well as our OTA Facebook page. We also host an annual meeting for all members in good standing.
HOW MUCH IT COSTS: Old Town Association membership is currently $30 a year. Friends of OTA membership is currently $45 a year. Annual membership is renewable and payable by January 31st each year.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP: Collaboration and collective promotion of the Old Town commercial district through marketing, events, and community service. In addition, we also offer the following:
- Inclusion in OTA's Comprehensive Marketing and Branding campaign, "Arizona's New
Destination Trip: Historic Old Town Cottonwood," which includes placement in Arizona's Official State Visitor's Guide & Map, Arizonaguide.com, AAA Highroads, Small Wonders by Local First Arizona, Cuisines of Arizona, TripAdvisor.com, Phoenix Magazine, Valley Guide, and Verde Valley Visitor's Guide
- Discounted advertising in OTA-designated collaborative campaigns – The Noise, Verde Independent, AZ Vines & Wines, Phoenix Magazine, Cuisines of Arizona, and Small Wonders
- Unique cross-promotional opportunities through Local First Arizona's Rural Business Membership
- Free OTA website links to your business and calendar listings of your business events, as well as the opportunity to be "Old Town's Featured Merchant" on the front page of our website for 2 weeks.
- Free inclusion of your special events in OTA's press release distribution
- Free use of the Cottonwood Business Assistance Center (BAC) services, within their guidelines
- Free candy for the annual Halloween Safe Night event
HOW TO JOIN: Mail or drop off the membership form and your check, made payable to Old Town Association, to 821 N. Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326. To pay by credit card, please use one of the two PayPal buttons on the right side of this page. Upon receipt, we will e-mail you payment confirmation and confirm your inclusion on the OTA member distribution list to receive event notifications and be eligible for all member benefits.
QUESTIONS: Call 928-340-2740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org